4.26.20 - Sermon Discussion Guide
Updated: Apr 27, 2020
Opening question: What is the meaning of your name? If you don’t know, ask your parents. Ask them why they named you what you are and if they know what their name means.
1. Jesus knows everything about you. How does that make you feel?
2. The great fear we have is to be known and rejected. In Christ, we are known and accepted. What sort of response does this truth bring about in you?
3. Pastor Bill shared about a moment in his childhood at his church with Mrs. Fran that made a big impact on him. Share about a time in your life where you felt like God was really impressing something upon you.
4. How is having the gift of the Holy Spirit given to us better than actually having Jesus physically still on earth with us?
5. What is revealed in your heart when you encounter Jesus?
Take some time to pray for eyes to see your sin and the darkness in your heart. Then ask God to bring forgiveness and to show the light of the glory of Christ in us.